domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Activities



I like to or I'd like to.


I like to go shopping in my free time.











I'd like to travel to Paris in my life.












I like to watch Dr. House.









I'd like to see Avatar.












Tourists like to visit La Basilica in my city.










I'd like to change Electricity.









I need change.
I want to change my looks hair.
- I should change hair color.


I want to change the aparment is very small.
- I should buy large aparment.


I want to change the transport.
-I should buy own a car.




Hab habits- Hab qualities.


Hab habits:
  • Spend too much money.

  • Talk on phone message too much.

Hab qualities:

  • I'm lazy.

  • Late all the time.

Plans and dreams.




After graduation, my goal is to get a goob job. I'd also like to get married, have a family..!













Maria Stefhanie Goncalves M





































































































































































































































































































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario